Sunday 19 January 2020

Kris Carr and Inner Circle Wellness

Hello folks, 

I have joined Kris Carr's Inner Circle Wellness Facebook group and I am truly working on being the most positive cancer survivor I can be. If you search out more about Kris you will find out more about her cancer recovery journey. She is an amazing storyteller and her natural healing journey is very similar to mine, especially as far at nutrition is concerned, eliminating refined sugar and simple carbs as much as possible, and increasing vegetable/fresh fruit intake by orders of magnitude. If you search for her on the Internet you will find that she is now a 27 year survivor of an incurable cancer. She still carries the tumors, but they are dormant. That is very similar to my story. I will always have the tumors on my spine. The key to survival is to stop their growth indefinitely.

Kris has not mentioned injecting mistletoe, in my case Iscador and Viscosan, another similar product, three times a week at fairly strong doses. Actually I attribute my survival to mistletoe, and to eliminating as much as possible both sugar and milk (casein feeds cancer cells too). For some reason, only understood by cancer microbiologists, cancer cells thrive on the energy from sugars, but cannot metabolize fats. So almost all of my energy food is derived from fats and oils.

The concussion from that traffic accident is still haunting me. I must get at least 10 hours of sleep a night to encourage healing, but I am constantly somewhat dizzy and nauseous. This is  something new, not things caused by side effects of pain killer drugs. I am still wrestling with recording things for insurance purposes. My new hearing aid is on order so that's the main thing.

As far as pain killers is concerned what works for me is Butrans 20 patches and up to 8 extra strength Tylenol (acetaminophen) and only for the tumor on the left side of my sacrum. And I also have to take a drug to minimize the effects of shingles, which have exploded after the accident and the concussion. Stress really influences shingles.

Well, I am still happy to be alive today. 

1 comment:

  1. I did not know that casein feeds cancer cells. I wonder if there are similar things like casein in other foods which feed cancer? I did not know that Cancer cannot metabolize fat!!! Wow! What kind of fat do you eat?

    ReplyDelete