Tuesday 22 October 2019

What is my cancer up to now?

October 10, 2019. What is my cancer up to now?

I like Bruce Lipton's great book: "The Biology of Belief". It reinforces my belief that I can coax my T-cells to change my DNA and attack the cancer cells, through my strong belief in healing and through my own mind.

The cancer is insidious. It grows whenever I turn my back on it. One tumor that has been dormant for months decides to grow. The tumor at the bottom of my spine, in the left sacrum area, has nearly doubled in size over the past months. But I believe the Nivolumab immunotherapy will put it in remission again.

Our dear family doctor in Inuvik, Dr Gail Robson, still believes me to be a miracle. She expected me to die months/years ago. On Tuesday morning, at my appointment with her, when I said I was confident that the Nivo would put me back in remission, she replied - "Yes of course, knowing you!"

So here is my spiritual belief. I believe that my healing has now reached a higher plane. My Creator, my God, and I must work together to heal (God healing through me). That does not mean that I will not die soon if God has some purpose within His will. In any case I know that God as a great shepherd holds us as lambs of His fold (Isaiah 40:11) and that He will lead us to His Son - "the Rock (Psalm 61:2) that is higher than I." My human body may crumble, as my spirit prospers and soars above any calamity in this life.

That is all for now. More very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Dear Lord: here is David Malcolm, your child. We value his thoughts and his decision to share his Cancer experience with us. May you continue to guide and to lift him. We adore his Spirit. Because his Spirit is connected.......to YOU, dear Heavenly Father.

    ReplyDelete